Hop Plunge DIPA
El Segundo’s Urho Saari Swim Stadium, aka “The Plunge,” is named in honor of the legendary El Segundo High School water polo coach who took his teams to multiple Olympic games in the 50s and 60s. With a strong focus on swimming, rapid ball-handling and team play, Saari was known as the man who changed the game. So how do we transition this into a metaphor for beer? We don’t. Just take a dive into this explosively aromatic Double India Pale Ale that’s over-hopped with Simcoe and enjoy the history lesson.
Style- Double IPA
Hops- Citra, Simcoe, Centennial
HOW IT WORKS:
- All pickup & shipping information is available on our FAQs
- Pickups are available at El Segundo Brewing Company, located at 140 Main Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 between the hours of 12-8:00 pm Wednesday through Sunday.
- Orders are held for 7 days.
- Crowlers are available for pickup next day, while all packaged beer (bottles and cans) are available for pick up an hour after your order is placed.
HOW IT WORKS:
- - All shipping information is available on our FAQs
- -Place your order by 3PM Monday – Friday for next day overnight delivery. All orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will go out Monday.
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA.
You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers.
For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
Must be 21 to purchase.
Independent brewery in Los Angeles
140 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245