Hop Tanker DIPA
If you think the tankers offshore are just unloading crude, you oughta take a closer look, because the ship known as “Humulus Lupulus” is carrying a treasure trove of hops! Rich with gems such as Nelson, Citra and Simcoe, it only comes to port to brew a beer as big and as dank as the ship itself. Paired perfectly with a soothing sunset after a long days’ work, you’l have a new respect for the old adage: “a double IPA at night, is a sailor’s delight.”
Style- Double IPA
Hops- Citra, Nelson Simcoe
HOW IT WORKS:
- All pickup & shipping information is available on our FAQs
- Pickups are available at El Segundo Brewing Company, located at 140 Main Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 between the hours of 12-8:00 pm Wednesday through Sunday.
- Orders are held for 7 days.
- Crowlers are available for pickup next day, while all packaged beer (bottles and cans) are available for pick up an hour after your order is placed.
HOW IT WORKS:
- - All shipping information is available on our FAQs
- -Place your order by 3PM Monday – Friday for next day overnight delivery. All orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will go out Monday.
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA.
You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers.
For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
Must be 21 to purchase.
Independent brewery in Los Angeles
140 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245